Today’s video of the day comes to us from Ezra Levant and TheRebel.media, which reported that Tommy Robinson’s court date was canceled.
According to the report:
Tommy’s legal appeal, scheduled for next week in London’s Royal Courts of Justice, has been cancelled.
The excuse? The government’s lawyers say they’re not ready.
That’s a damnable lie, of course.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Not Anti-Semitic?
Tommy has been languishing in prison since May 25th. The Crown Prosecution Service — what could be called the UK’s largest law firm — has had a month and a half to prepare. They have every legal expert at their disposal. They have unlimited resources.
But they simply want Tommy to rot in jail longer.
Every day for Tommy in prison is like a week — because he’s in solitary confinement, for his own safety from Muslim prison gangs who would kill him if they could.
“So much for the land of the Magna Carta. So much for the rule of law,” Levant said.
Here’s the video:
- Tommy Robinson sends letter from prison before being moved
- GOP Rep Gosar speaks out on Tommy Robinson’s imprisonment; Reports say Robinson moved to max security prison with 71 percent Muslim population
- Londonistan’s Jihadi Hate Preacher: His Imminent Release Vs. Tommy Robinson’s Incarceration – Europe’s Self-Immolation
- Video of the Day: Jamie Glazov with Tommy Robinson; “If they murdered me”
- Britain — Tommy Robinson Arrested, Tried, Convicted, Sent to Prison in ONE DAY. No Attorney.
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line and be sure to check out our MeWe page here and our new PatrioticSpace group here.