Those of you who follow this site closely know that Michael Snyder is not just a contributor here — he is also running to represent Idaho’s First Congressional District.
Recently, he picked up an endorsement from none other than Roger Stone, Donald Trump’s close friend and political advisor.
Here’s the video put out by Snyder announcing that endorsement:
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
Voters in Idaho will be going to the polls on Tuesday, May 15, to cast their ballots in the primary election. Since Idaho is quite conservative, Republicans tend to win in the general election, so the primary is extremely important. There are seven contenders in the race for the seat being vacated by Raul Labrador, who is running for Governor of Idaho.
If you live in Idaho, make your voice heard and vote on Tuesday.
- Largest Facebook Tea Party Group Endorses Michael Snyder For Congress
- Idaho GOP House candidate Michael Snyder: ‘All the RINOs have to go’
- Nancy Pelosi Could Soon Be The Speaker Of The House, And That Should Freak You Out
- Raul Labrador has earned your vote to be Governor of Idaho
- Why Democrats always win, even when Republicans are the majority
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line and be sure to check out our MeWe page here and our new PatrioticSpace group here.