It’s been said that Hillary Clinton often gets confused. On Friday, she nearly slipped and called GOP nominee Donald Trump her “husband” when she addressed the National Association of Black Journalists and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists.
“I hope you will compare what I’m proposing to what my husb— . . . my opponent is talking about,” she said.
Here’s video, courtesy of the New York Post:
The Post added:
The correction, swift as it was, didn’t go unnoticed.
Audible laughs could be heard in the auditorium as Clinton came close to calling Trump her spouse.
In a rare Q&As with reporters after the speech, Clinton said she may have not told the whole truth in response to questions about the FBI investigation of her e-mails and Director James Comey’s comments afterward.
The slip had some questioning her mental stability.
“Hillary Clinton needs to release her medical records ASAP,” one blog said. “She’s bulldozing along the campaign trail like 10-tons of crazy.”
“These aren’t just gaffes, this is her unable to function or read a Teleprompter. She is unfit and she can’t hide for 90 days if he stays on course,” one person said at IOTWReport.com.
“Gak, I can’t even imagine,” added a post at Weasel Zippers.
Neither can we…
- Video: Crowd cheers as Clinton promises to raise taxes on middle class
- Clinton implies Trump a Nazi: He’s of ‘German heritage’ — Video
- Video: Watch Hillary Clinton bark just like a dog
- Video: Clinton seizure has some claiming demonic possession
- Clinton caught lying to the American people about never lying to the American people