Today’s video of the Day comes to us from A Charlie Brown Christmas, which has been a tradition since it first aired on December 9, 1965.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying: ‘Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth, peace and goodwill towards men.’
“That’s what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.”
The story of how the Gospel actually got past the CBS execs is also quite interesting, and you can read about that here.
From all of us at the Conservative Firing Line to all of you: Thank you for your readership and support and may you all have a very merry and blessed Christmas.
- The Best Christmas Gift Ever
- Twitter thread about a baby and the power of prayer will have you breaking out the tissues
- Ho, Ho, Ho: Have a Holly Jolly Satanic Christmas This Year
- Facebook censors pic of Santa kneeling before baby Jesus as ‘violent content,’ allows actual violent content against Christians
- Virginia School Bans Songs That Mention ‘Jesus’ From Christmas Concert
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.