In February 2011, I wrote that liberalism is an ideology of hate and rage.
At the time that article was written, unions, backed by Democrats and Obama’s own campaign arm, had sparked what I called the “Wisconsin Insurrection.”
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Liberalism remains an ideology of hate and rage, but since early 2011, the left has become even more violent, to the point of being genocidal.
They don’t want to discuss public policy or debate issues. They demand blind obedience and if you don’t march in lock step with them, they want you dead.
In July 2011, gay sex columnist and alleged “anti-bullying” activist Dan Savage told Bill Maher that he wished all Republicans were “f*****g dead.”
Don’t take my word for it — watch for yourself (the comment starts at about the :59 second mark)
“Is this really the kind of discussion HBO condones? A guest saying he wants about 40 percent of the nation dead?” Newsbusters’ Noel Sheppard asked at the time.
Savage isn’t the only liberal who has expressed a desire for genocide.
Recently, liberal hate talker Mike Malloy said he wished an “angel of the Lord” would decapitate everyone in the Tea Party.
Again, don’t just take my word for it — you can hear it for yourself:
During the 2012 campaign, liberals on Twitter and other social media sites engaged in a relentless campaign of hate, routinely calling for the death of Mitt Romney, his wife and his supporters.
We covered the threats extensively, but you can catch up here:
- Liberals on Twitter make fresh threats to murder Mitt Romney after final debate
- Unhinged: Liberals on Twitter issue more death threats against Mitt Romney
- Liberal hate on Twitter: Romney, voters should be killed
- New tone: Liberals on Twitter call for death of Mitt Romney
Then there was the Democratic delegate from New York who said she wanted to kill Mitt Romney.
Again, don’t just take my word for it — watch it for yourself:
In 2011, we said that it would only be “a matter of time before one of these unhinged lunatics pulls a gun and commits a crime similar to the Tucson massacre.”
Unfortunately, that happened last August when a deranged leftist walked into the Family Research Council’s offices and shot a guard.
In response, liberal hate talker Mike Malloy called the conservative FRC a group of Christian “corpse-eaters.”
Most recently, union thugs assaulted Fox News’ Steven Crowder for daring to speak, and one person is heard on video threatening to kill Crowder with a gun. So far, no one has been arrested in the assault.
Liberals on Twitter, naturally, began issuing death threats after Gov. Rick Snyder signed Michigan’s new right-to-work law and naturally, the propagandists in the Democrat-media complex refused to cover it just as they almost always do when conservatives are threatened.
To be certain, not everyone on the left is a bloodthirsty, genocidal maniac with Hitlerian fantasies of death and destruction. Some, like Kirsten Powers and Lanny Davis, have repudiated the violence and encouraged their fellow liberals to act like human beings. The calls for civility, however, have fallen on deaf ears.
Two years ago, we said that liberalism is an ideology of rage and hate. Things are much worse now, and unless freedom-loving people stand up and put an end to the hate, this will be in America’s future:
- Obama supporters on Twitter step up threats to riot if Romney wins
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Obama to supporters: Voting ‘best revenge’ against Mitt Romney
- Liberals on Twitter threaten to kill Romney, tweets forwarded to Secret Service
- Retired officer warns: Obama victory may spark civil war
- Texas judge warns of possible civil war, U.N. takeover if Obama wins
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 8; Obama: Lord of the mobs
- Liberal hate talkers Malloy, Rhodes attack Dick Cheney for getting new heart
- Liberal hate talker Mike Malloy mocks tornado victims on radio program
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy suggests SEAL team assassinate Pres. Bush
- Liberal talk show hosts display hatred on radio and television
- Hollywood kills Tea Partiers, Christians in movie ‘God Bless America’