Presumptive Democrat White House nominee Joe Biden jumbled his words yet again in a failed attempt to attack President Trump’s coronavirus efforts during an interview with MSNBC on Monday.
“We have to depend on what the president’s going to do right now. And first of all he has to tell, wait til the cases before anything happens — look, the whole idea’s he’s got to get in place things that were shortages of,” he said.
Here’s the video as posted to Twitter. See if you can make sense of what he said.
This sums up pretty much everything you need to know about Joe Biden.
▶️Biden makes no sense.
▶️Biden is even reading notes during a live TV interview.
▶️Biden doesn't know what he plan is. pic.twitter.com/rnO9fAl6og
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) March 30, 2020
This man is in serious need of an intervention, and fast…
One person noted:
Yes Democrats, this is your 2020 nominee 😜— Mr.High (@happy_thumb) March 30, 2020
Sad, isn’t it?
- Video of the Day: Biden tells CNN he discussed ‘implemencation’ with team as VP — ‘Where do we do?’
- Video of the Day: Quid Pro Joe Biden Admits Talking With Foreign Leader Two Weeks Ago
- Video of the Day: Joe Biden confuses Iraq, Iran and Ukraine
- Video: Is Democrat Joe Biden Losing It Or Is He Spreading Malarky?
- Recent statements suggest Joe Biden has dementia
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.