This is scary. Media analyst Mark Dice went to the beaches of San Diego to see if beach-goers could say who the nation’s capital was named after.
As you may have guessed by now, most of the people he asked had no clue, and that included one man wearing a t-shirt that read “I (heart) DC.”
“Erm, OK, umm, see why you gotta ask me something like that, can I Google it?” one woman responded.
“Our nation’s capital is Washington D.C. and I don’t know who it’s named after,” another man said.
One lady told Dice that Washington, D.C., was named after Abraham Lincoln.
You have got to watch this:
And we wonder why our country is so screwed up…
- Video: Clinton supporters endorse Sharia law in U.S.
- Low-information liberal to Michael Savage: Obama pays my welfare check; Video
- Video: College students don’t know who won Civil War
- College students: Hillary Clinton should be elected just because she’s a woman
- Video: College students sign petition to support terror group ISIS