It’s been said that the best humor is that which is based in truth. Today’s video of the day, courtesy of Ray William Johnson, would seem to prove that assertion correct.
Imagine what might happen if two easily-triggered politically-correct snowflakes dated each other. Johnson gives us something of a clue.
The video was first posted on March 31, and has been viewed over 23 million times.
Personally, this is one of the funniest videos we have seen in quite a while, so we hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
- Ouch: David Hogg labeled ‘King of the Snowflakes’ on Twitter
- Liberal snowflake so triggered by conservative reading assignment she contacts MSNBC
- Message telling liberal students to ‘suck it up’ investigated as ‘hate crime’
- Vote Trump chalk mark scares students at U of Wisconsin
- Videos: Snowflake fascists try to shut down factual feminist Christina Sommers at Portland college