In a video posted to YouTube on Thursday, a 21-year-old Trump supporter in El Cajon, California, was attacked and beaten to the ground for the egregious act of wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.
He was attacked, thrown to the ground and chased by a mob that apparently supports Democrat Hillary Clinton.
He was eventually rescued by a police officer.
One officer asked why he wore the hat, which he said was a bad question.
Here’s the video:
He thought he was going to a peaceful assembly dealing with a recent shooting, but learned otherwise.
Hillary Clinton should be proud.
- Man tries to steal Trump yard sign, gets electrocuted — Video
- Watch deranged Hillary supporter go nuts when cop won’t let her harass Trump supporter
- Hillary: Half of Trump supporters ‘racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it’
- Michael Savage asks: Is Obama preparing to steal election if Trump wins?
- Black Vietnam veteran shot for supporting Donald Trump
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: