Donald trump ran on a platform of saving the 2nd Amendment from Hillary and the liberals. These are common sense measureshe should work on immediately. Soon he will be occupying the oval office and there are five steps he needs to take to follow up on his promises, as supplied by Breitbart:
1. Nominate a pro-Second Amendment justice to Supreme Court vacancy–Antonin Scalia was a bulwark for the Second Amendment. His February 13, 2016 death left a void that has yet to be filled, but it is a void that Trump pledged to fill with someone like Scalia. During the aforementioned October 9 presidential debate Trump said, “I am looking to appoint judges very much in the mold of Justice Scalia… people that will respect the constitution of the United States. And I think that this is so important–also, the Second Amendment which is totally under siege by people like Hillary Clinton.” Fulfilling this promise is key in the fight to save the Second Amendment.
2. Roll back President Obama’s Executive Gun Controls–On January 5, 2016, President Obama circumvented Congress and instituted new gun controls with the swipe of a pen. These controls will have zero effect on crime, as they deal with pumping more money into federal schemes for smart gun technology, requiring background checks to be performed on a greater number of private sales, and requiring background checks on individuals in family trusts which hold guns. There were other aspects to Obama’s controls as well, but these are the central points. Whereas Obama instituted these with the swipe of a pen, Trump needs to get out his pen following the inauguration and reverse these measures all as part of saving the Second Amendment.
Will Donald Trump win the 2024 election?
- More evidence of Washington State gun control failures
- Trump Win Stings Liberals; Seattle Newspaper Pushes More Gun Control
- This says it all: Gun control coalition endorses Clinton
- Obama urges troops to question Trump’s authority, blames terrorism on First, Second Amendment
- Hillary supporters want to repeal Second Amendment — Video
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: