Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan to critics: ‘We will kill you all’ – Audio
During a question-and-answer session after a recent speech, Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan issued not one, but two, warnings to those who might come against his group.
“We will kill you all,” he told those who might come against his organization physically. He also said the same thing to a woman who asked a question from the microphone after launching into an angry tirade. This has been out for at least a month and hasn’t gotten anywhere near the attention it deserves.
It’s difficult to say what’s worse — his comments or the applause he got from the audience.
Keep in mind this is the same Farrakhan who threatened to “tear this g-d country apart.”
More recently, he informed us all that there’s no such thing as moderate Islam.
A real nice guy, huh? No wonder race relations are where they are in America.
H/T: 100 Percent Fed-Up
- Louis Farrakhan calls for violence to ‘tear’ country apart over Ferguson
- Video: S.C. Dem. blames Fox News for Charleston shooting, claims shooter watched ‘things like’ Fox
- Rahm Emmanuel: Christian Chick-fil-A bad, anti-semitic Nation of Islam good
- New Black Panther audio: ‘If they are white, kill ‘em all’
- New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so.