“We will kill you all,” he told those who might come against his organization physically. He also said the same thing to a woman who asked a question from the microphone after launching into an angry tirade. This has been out for at least a month and hasn’t gotten anywhere near the attention it deserves.
It’s difficult to say what’s worse — his comments or the applause he got from the audience.
Keep in mind this is the same Farrakhan who threatened to “tear this g-d country apart.”
More recently, he informed us all that there’s no such thing as moderate Islam.
A real nice guy, huh? No wonder race relations are where they are in America.
H/T: 100 Percent Fed-Up
- Louis Farrakhan calls for violence to ‘tear’ country apart over Ferguson
- Video: S.C. Dem. blames Fox News for Charleston shooting, claims shooter watched ‘things like’ Fox
- Rahm Emmanuel: Christian Chick-fil-A bad, anti-semitic Nation of Islam good
- New Black Panther audio: ‘If they are white, kill ‘em all’
- New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?