For liberals, everything is racist. While appearing on Wednesday’s edition of MSNBC’s “All In with Chris Hayes,” former MSNBC political analyst Michael Eric Dyson claimed that “Make America Great Again” is really racial “code” for “white nationalism.” Worse yet, he claimed that race is a subconscious factor in the general election.
After fellow guest and author Alexander Zaitchik recalled that he has spent several months immersed with Donald Trump supporters and believes that their support of the GOP presidential candidate is based on economics and not race, Dyson responded by theorizing that race is a factor subconsciously.
“It relates to the point that was just made by brother Zaitchik in regard to, it’s not a conscious choice of many white brothers and sisters. If you polled them and asked them, they would deny it. But isn’t that the lure of whiteness? Whiteness has been rendered invisible,” he said.
“It has been the default position of American identity so that whiteness and nation are seen to be indissolubly linked. And, as a result of that, you don’t have to talk about whiteness. All you have to do is talk about making America great again. Black people hear those code words, and they understand what they mean,” he added.
Here’s video of the segment:
Got that? If you agree with the notion of restoring America’s greatness, you’re a racist, even if you aren’t.
This sounds racist to me…
- Ouch: British political party calls Hillary Clinton ‘Islam’s whore’
- Breitbart: Hillary called 31 million readers ‘racist’ klansmen
- By their actions, liberals prove they are the real racists
- Semi-literate Democrat mayor of bankrupt city: Critics are racists
- Democrat council member: White Christian males, not Muslims, should apologize for terrorism