While opening the Saturday edition of Fox News Channel’s “Justice,” Jeanine Pirro destroyed fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, saying that he “should have been taken out in cuffs.”
According to the New York Times:
Mr. McCabe promptly declared that his firing, and Mr. Trump’s persistent needling, were intended to undermine the special counsel’s investigation in which he is a potential witness.
Mr. McCabe is accused in a yet-to-be-released internal report of failing to be forthcoming about a conversation he authorized between F.B.I. officials and a journalist.
In a statement released late Friday, Mr. Sessions said that Mr. McCabe had shown a lack of candor under oath on multiple occasions.
“The idea that I was dishonest is just wrong,” McCabe said in an interview, adding, “This is part of an effort to discredit me as a witness.”
This didn’t sit too well with Pirro, who said McCabe should have been fired a long time ago.
“Andy, I don’t know how to break this to you, but the only reason you are even in the news is because you’re a liar,” she said. “And when you lie under oath and to the FBI, you are a wrongdoer, you are a cheat and offender. So, McCabe, are you a crook, too?”
Pirro added: “Andy, you can complain all you want that you were unjustly fired, but the facts contradict that. You should have been fired a long time ago. You should lose your law license and you should have been taken out in cuffs.”
Meanwhile, liberals sympathetic to McCabe have set up GoFundMe pages to support the former deputy director, despite the fact that he’s worth millions of dollars and will receive a pension.
- Unreal: GoFundMe pages set up for Andrew McCabe
- Liberal MSNBC contributor Kurt Eichenwald attacks Christians over McCabe firing
- Dem Rep. Swalwell threatens Trump over McCabe firing, channels Michael Moore, Rosie O’Donnell
- Watch what happens when Dem Rep. Eric Swalwell accuses Tucker Carlson of harming national security
- Adam Schiff continues to push Russia collusion conspiracy, claims Dem report will show proof