On Thursday, activists supporting the Democratic Party-approved Black Lives Matter movement engaged in a march in downtown St. Louis. Naturally, they engaged in their trademark hate for police, chanting, “pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon” even as they were being escorted by officers. If that sounds familiar, it should — it’s the same chant used by activists in Minnesota back in August.
The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft said the rally was allegedly against police brutality. As the video below indicates, it seems the group was actually inciting brutality — against the very cops affording them protection.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
The individual who sent that message, by the way, says he is a member of the Socialist Party USA. Figures, since a growing number of Democrats support socialism.
And it seems he can’t take criticism.
A real class act…
A video showing the anti-police chant can be seen below:
During the march the radical activists screamed violent and homophobic slurs at cops as police escorted them for their safety.
And these are the people the Democrats want to devote an entire presidential town hall to. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, doesn’t it?
Actually, it’s enough to make you think they really do want a second, bloody civil war in America.
H/T Gateway Pundit
- Supporters of DNC-approved Black Lives Matter cheered murder of N.Y. cop
- DNC agrees to devote entire presidential town hall to #BlackLivesMatter, no debate
- Police Announce Alerts as Black Lives Matter Calls for Killing Cops on 9/11
- Ferguson protesters: ‘The only solution is a Communist revolution’
- Black Lives Matter protesters: ‘Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon’