OpinionPolitics

2 Foreign Nationals Attempted to Breach Marine Corps Base Quantico

One Jordanian National, one allegedly on Terror Watch List

Marine Corps Base Quantico bills itself as the “Crossroads of the Marine Corps.” On May 3, two foreign nationals attempted to enter the base – similar to what has been occurring at other military bases, including the White House. It is being reported by the Potomac Local News that one of the two men was on the terror watch list.

The two people drove up to the Fuller Road Gate of Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia, in a box truck and were stopped by military sentries, Capt. Michael Curtis, a spokesman for the base, said in a statement to Marine Corps Times on Tuesday.

“When asked, the operator of the truck informed the military police officers they worked for a company subcontracted by Amazon and were making a delivery to the U.S. Post Office located in the Town of Quantico,” Curtis said in the statement.

Because the two had no affiliation with the Marine base and no credentials to enter it, military police officers directed them to go to a holding area to undergo standard vetting procedures, according to Curtis. But the driver blew past the holding area and attempted to drive onto the base.

Officers put up the vehicle denial barriers, blocking the truck from getting any farther onto the base, and detained the pair. Marine Corps Times

Both suspects were turned over to ICE.

Back in March, a Chinese national in the US illegally attempted to enter Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center near San Diego.  There have been numerous incidents of such attempts, including the base on Guam. Too many breaches are occurring, and this one at Marine Base Quantico is concerning.

“In October 2023, a source with the Customs and Border Protection agency revealed that almost 100 Syrian nationals and 50 Iranian nationals had been apprehended at the southern border. This raised alarms as the U.S. had conducted air strikes on Iranian-linked sites in Syria during this time.

Officials in Mexico confirmed in December 2023 that they had detained five migrants from the Middle East who were trying to cross into the United States. Out of the five people who were apprehended, two were reportedly on the FBI’s watchlist.” Breitbart

We have Biden to thank for these potentially dangerous situations, as the flood of migrants across the open border continues unabated. If indeed one of these suspects in the Quantico incident is on the FBI’s own terror watch list, there may be more problems ahead of the United States.

Will this presidential election be the most important in American history?

*****

Related:

Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW!  Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab.  You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.

While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views:Trending Views

Faye Higbee

Faye Higbee is the columnist manager for Uncle Sam's Misguided Children. She has been writing at Conservative Firing Line since 2013 as well. She is also a published author.

Related Articles

Our Privacy Policy has been updated to support the latest regulations.Click to learn more.×