It seems he may have pulled a Rachel Dolezal. According to the biographical information that he has offered up, he was attacked by over 12 white bigots and he was beaten within an inch of his life. He is lucky to be alive after that attack in 1995, when he was a sophomore in high school. It’s a very moving story. It’s also a bald face lie.
In checking his story against the police report, you will find a few minor discrepancies. Instead of being beaten by a dozen “racist” and “redneck” students, it was actually a one-on-one fight with another student. According to the detective who investigated the attack on March 1st, 1995, at Woodford County High School in Versailles, Kentucky, the two profiles that claimed it was the first hate crime charged in Kentucky is also a lie because the fight had nothing to do with race.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
- Fake black NAACP prez Rachel Dolezal: Only blacks should lead #BlackLivesMatter movement
- Majority of MSNBC’s viewers say it’s okay to lie about race and call yourself ‘transracial’
- Spokane police close investigation of alleged Rachel Dolezal hate mail
- Reports: Spokane NAACP leader falsely portrays herself as black, family says
- Liberal blogger, Think Progress award-winner charged with faking hate crimes