On Saturday, the Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft accused Twitter of censoring Donald Trump’s messages. On Tuesday, he said, the GOP nominee posted a short message about his tax plan, but it appears to have been removed.
This is the tweet in question:
According to Hoft, the tweet was deleted the day it was posted and is no longer on his Twitter feed. Moreover, he said Trump’s tweets usually garner many thousands of likes and retweets. This one, however, only accrued a few dozen.
We took a look at Trump’s Twitter feed, and verified that the message is, in fact, gone, although it’s not been verified if Twitter took the message down or if someone else did.
Hoft says it’s not the first time this has happened. In July, he said, the social media site was “caught” concealing a tweet asking for donations.
One person noted:
— DSA🌹🇸🇾Viktor (@xxxblackpill) August 20, 2016
— Cindy (@psgcindy) August 20, 2016
Indeed, it seems that censorship has become a major tool of the left this campaign season and no doubt, we’re going to see a lot more of it.
- Instagram bans ‘Tactical Sh*t’ after owner criticizes Facebook’s censorship
- Facebook bans Allen West page admin for post saying 3,000 killed on 9/11 without guns for 30 days
- Facebook deletes images mocking Clinton, allows pic depicting officer having throat slit
- Facebook bans Michael Savage for posting news on Islamic crime
- Facebook censors trailer for Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘Hillary’s America’