A disturbing video posted to YouTube on Thursday shows a thug pulling a rifle on a Trump supporter over a “Make America Great Again” flag attached to his truck. The video was posted to Facebook under the name “Neal YsdalHothead Norles” but has since been removed.
Here’s the video (Warning: Graphic language):
Here’s a partial transcript, posted by the Gateway Pundit:
Thug: “Hey boy, you voted for Trump?”
Man: “Yes, I did vote for Trump”
Thug: “Oh ya, that’s how you feel? That’s how you feel? Deport all of us huh? You want us deported back over there or somethin?”
Thug: “We don’t like that sh*t! You gotta take that sh*t off your truck bro!”
Paul Joseph Watson added (Edited for language):
The thug then gets offended at the man for saying “s**t,” before the Trump supporter says, “If you try to touch my s**t you gon’ see what happens!”
At this point, the thug retrieves an assault rifle from his car and says, “Man, let me show you what’s gon’ happen. Ain’t nothin’ gon’ happen! Watch! I’ma show this n***a ain’t nothin’ gon’ happen!”
The thug appears to walk towards the truck and begin removing the flag. The video abruptly stops and it is not known how the confrontation ended.
The video got delisted by YouTube:
But Watson posted it to Twitter:
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) February 16, 2017
Apparently, this is what the Borg-like collective known as the modern American left means when it says that “love trumps hate.” And don’t hold your breath waiting for liberals to denounce this…
- Flyer on college campus advocates using baseball bat on anyone wearing a pro-Trump hat
- Liberal ‘fight club’ trains college students to physically BEAT Republicans
- Teacher: I lost $100 bet because Trump wasn’t shot on inauguration day
- Do liberals really want a second bloody civil war over Donald Trump?
- Anti-Trump protesters set girl’s hair on fire at inauguration because ‘love trumps hate’ — Video
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: