Speaking at a meeting of the National Association of Attorneys General on gun violence Wednesday, Vice President Joe Biden said that he says what he means, and yes, it gets him in trouble.
“No one’s ever doubted that I mean what I say. The problem is that I tend to say what I mean, and that gets me in trouble – except in Mississippi,” he said.
No doubt, Biden has earned the title of Walking Gaffe Machine.
So, let’s take a look at just a few of the things he has said.
Last June, for example, he said that the really great cities are in China, not the U.S.
“If I blindfolded Americans and took them into some of the airports or ports in China, and then took one of them to any of your cities in the middle of the night just so that they could see it,” he said. “And then said, ‘which one is… your city in America and which one is in China,’ most Americans would say, ‘That great one is in America.’”
“It’s not.” Biden said.
Watch the video for yourself:
Last October, he admitted wanting to raise taxes by a trillion dollars.
“You know the phrase they always use? Obama and Biden want to raise taxes by a trillion dollars. Guess what? Yes we do in one regard. We want to let that trillion dollar tax cut expire so the middle class doesn’t have to bear the burden of all that money going to the super wealthy,” he said.
Again in October, he falsely claimed that Republicans voted for a $500 trillion tax cut.
Last September, he misstated the number of U.S. troops in Afghanistan by over 580,000.
Just recently, he claimed that double-barrelled shotguns are a better choice for women than the lighter AR-15.
Last March, he claimed that the raid to take out Osama bin Laden was the “most audacious” in 500 years.
“You can go back 500 years. You cannot find a more audacious plan,” he said.
Even more recently, he claimed that no law-abiding American has any fear that the government will strip them of their Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms – even as Democrats across the country are working to do just that with the help of their lapdogs in the Democrat-media complex.
Now, he wants to assure us that he says what he means.
What’s scary is that this person is a heartbeat away from the presidency.
- Joe Biden: Raid to take out bin Laden ‘most audacious’ plan in 500 years
- Biden claims shotgun easier for women to use than AR-15; Gun expert disagrees
- Joe Biden: Republicans voted for a 500 trillion dollar tax cut
- Joe Biden asks supporters how many know someone who served in Iraq or Iran
- Vice President Joe Biden caught in lie about college football career
- Vice President Joe Biden: ‘Great’ cities in China, not United States
- Joe Biden falsely claimed he voted against Afghanistan, Iraq wars during debate
- State Department contradicts Biden’s debate claim on Libya security
- VP Joe Biden to reporter: ‘Don’t screw around with me’
- Report: Vice President Joe Biden calls Tea Party Republicans terrorists
- Joe Biden misstates number of troops in Afghanistan by over 580,000
- Stunning: Photo shows female biker in Joe Biden’s lap