Democrats want the public to think that Mitt Romney is a felon who is responsible for the death of a steelworker’s wife. They’ve even put out an ad saying as much.
Even though the ad was blatantly false and patently absurd, they continue to stand behind it.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
So, in order to help our friends on the left, we’ve come up with some ideas for more patently absurd and blatantly false ads. Feel free to add your own ideas in the comments.
- Scientists tell us the dinosaurs died out millions of years ago. Mitt Romney and Bain Capital did nothing, and they went extinct.
- In August of AD 79, Mount Vesuvius erupted, burying the cities of Pompeii, Herculaneum and Stabiae, killing an untold number of people. Mitt Romney and Bain Capital did nothing.
- The last great ice age occurred some 11,000 years ago, covering nearly a third of the planet in ice. Mitt Romney and Bain Capital did nothing.
- According to environmentalgraffiti.com, a 3-mile-wide asteroid hit planet Earth about 212 million years ago. Mitt Romney and Bain Capital did nothing.
- In May 1980, Mount St. Helens erupted, destroying about 230 square miles of forest, but Mitt Romney and Bain Capital did nothing.
We’re fairly certain there are other things Mitt Romney and Bain Capital are responsible for, such as entropy, the heat generated from the surface of the sun, etc. Perhaps Romney wants to destroy the space-time continuum as well.
These are just ideas, but given the tone of the campaign, we wouldn’t be a bit surprised to see these kinds of ads. Feel free to add your own ideas below.