Another Wikileaks email dump…
It may be nothing at all, or it may be the biggest murder conspiracy ever in the history of the American Republic.
As just released by Julian Assange’s Wikileaks, a pair of emails between Hillary Clinton’s campaign chief John Podesta and an individual named
- Senior advisor to House Democratic Leader Dick Gephardt for 12 years
- Eventually promoted to Gephardt’s Chief of Staff
- Deputy campaign manager for U.S. Senator John Kerry, the 2004 Democratic nominee for president
Oh, and amazingly enough, Elmendorf also happens to be a longtime supporter of both Bill and Hillary Clinton.
As for his background, Podesta’s mini-resume includes;
- Chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign
- Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton
- Counselor to President Barack Obama
In an email from Podesta to Elmendorf time stamped 4:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2016, under the subject “Thanks” the Clinton campaign honcho stated;
Didn’t think wet works meant pool parties at the Vineyard.
For those unfamiliar with the phrase, “wet works” is widely used in the world of espionage, specifically by our CIA, the former Soviet Union’s KGB, Great Britain’s MI6, Israel’s Mossad, etc, as to mean an assassination.
Speaking in the future tense, Elmendorf’s response in less than four and a half hours:
I am all in
Sounds like it will be a bad nite , we all need to buckle up and double down
In and of itself, other than being rather cryptic, not really much there as far as any smoking gun or a gotcha moment.
Curiously, Justice Anton Scalia was found dead just four days later in his bed. Scalia was on vacation at a luxury hunting club in the wilds of West Texas.
Further throwing gasoline on the conspiracy fires, CNN reports that a judge ordered no autopsy be performed on the man arguably considered the most conservative member of the Supreme Court… and a definite thorn in the side of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.
- Video: Obama jokes about Scalia’s death, audience laughs
- Scalia’s son pens homage to dad, liberals respond with hate
- Unreal: Obama to snub Scalia funeral
- Michael Savage wonders: Was Scalia murdered?
- Liberal hatemongers celebrate Justice Scalia’s death, pray Clarence Thomas dies next
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: