Wikileaks: Hillary advisor says ‘4 white dudes’ were ‘worst part’ of 2008 Obama campaign
In an email released by Wikileaks, Hillary advisor Neera Tanden, president of the ultra-liberal Center for American Progress, told campaign chair John Podesta that the “4 white dudes” she said were running Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign were the “worst part” of that effort.
“I’m not the diversity police,” she wrote in January 2015. “But the 4 white dudes running everything is terrible.”
“Worst part of Obama 08!” she added.
The Daily Caller added:
Tanden didn’t specify exactly who she was talking about. But there were several high-profile “white dudes” on Obama’s 2008 campaign, including David Axelrod, David Plouffe and Robert Gibbs.
There are also the so-called “Obama bros” who have worked for Obama, including staffers Dan Pfeiffer, Jon Favreau, Tommy Vietor and Jon Lovett.
One can only imagine the outrage if a Republican activist complained about “4 black dudes” running a campaign. But we’re not supposed to notice the racism of the left…
Tanden, the Daily Caller added, describes herself on Twitter as “President of the Center for American Progress, progressive, Indian American, feminist, mom, wife.”
Oh wait, a shiny object…
- Bill O’Reilly: ‘At least three’ media orgs ordered employees to destroy Trump, ‘or else’
- ‘War’: Trump team drafting lawsuit against New York Times for hit piece claiming sexual assault
- Wikileaks: Podesta admits Hillary hates ‘everyday Americans’
- Rumblings: Top Ryan adviser leaked Trump audio to Washington Post
- Hillary: ‘I’m the last thing standing between you and the apocalypse’
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so.
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: