“Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter,” John Podesta wrote in an email to Karen Finney.
— Cheryl Lazorack (@2bsunny) October 16, 2016
“Because in the Democratic Party’s fantasy world white guys are the real enemy — not radical Islam,” Jim Hoft wrote at the Gateway Pundit.
There’s more than a grain of truth in that statement.
Remember, Hillary Clinton herself is on record as saying that Muslims have “nothing whatsoever” to do with terrorism. Apparently, they’re all Presbyterians or something…
And according to another report, she promised to silence those critical of radical Islam.
Of course, the media won’t mention this. After all, they’d worship Satan if he ran as a Democrat…
- Hillary Clinton: Muslims ‘have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism’ — Video
- Wikileaks Bombshell: Hillary Conspired to Lie to the American People
- Wikileaks: Clinton camp posted fake ‘sexist Trump job ads’ on Craigslist
- Wikileaks ‘Wet Works’ Email Sent Four Days Before Justice Scalia’s Death
- Hillary to Goldman Sachs: Those who want to limit immigration ‘fundamentally unAmerican’ — Wikileaks
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: