Nomiki Konst, a former Bernie Sanders surrogate, accused Tucker Carlson of disliking women with opinions during a heated debate on climate change…
Climate change is a perfectly natural phenomenon and unavoidable. The earth is 4.5 billion years old. There has never been a time when the climate wasn’t changing. Increasing taxes and regulations is not going to change a thing. Well, apart from making the rich even richer.
And the rest of us broke.
Here’s video of the exchange:
Keep in mind, if you will, that this is the same crowd that is now linking hamburgers to recent wildfires in southern California.
Much of this was cross-posted with BB4SP
- L.A. councilman links burgers to wildfires, says city should mandate vegan options to combat climate change
- Climate Change: The Sky is Falling, the END is Coming and Obama Says We Have “Mommy Issues”
- Al Gore Lies About Hurricane Florence To Fearmonger About Climate Change
- One meme perfectly explains the climate change scam
- Alleged ‘science guy’ Bill Nye: Older people need to die before climate change science can advance
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!