While appearing on Sunday’s edition of “Meet the Press,” shifty Adam Schiff, the far-left California Democrat running the sham impeachment coup in the House of Representatives, told Chuck Todd there’s no reason for him to be called as a witness in any Senate trial.
“If the Senate wants to call me as a witness, then they pretty much made the decision not to take this process seriously,” he said.
“I’m not a fact witness. I was the chairman of one of the committees doing the investigation. I’m not in the shoes of a special counsel. I don’t work for the Justice Department. All I can relate is what the witnesses said in the deposition and in the open hearings. And that’s no reason to call me as a witness.”
Here’s video as posted to Twitter by Sara A. Carter:
"that's no reason to call me as a #witness"
— Sara A. Carter (@SaraCarterDC) November 24, 2019
Of course, the fact that he lied repeatedly throughout the House hearings was never mentioned, nor were any reports of him and/or members of his staff meeting with the so-called “whistle-blower” before the hearings.
In other words, he wants to obstruct justice to enable his partisan coup d’etat.
- GOP Reps. demand Schiff follow House rules, allow Republicans day to call witnesses in impeachment sham
- Video: Shifty Comrade Schiff lies about Russia meddling in sham impeachment inquiry
- Defamation lawsuit: Comrade Schiff colluded with Politico to leak false info to further sham impeachment
- ABC Anchor SHREDS Adam Schiff After He Spews More Lies: “You have no evidence of that yet whatsoever”
- GOP Rep. Gaetz files ethics complaint against Adam Schiff for false statements, ‘lying to the public’ about Russia collusion
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives