While appearing on fake news CNN Sunday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., seemed to have another brain freeze and appeared to forget the name of her own governor, Gavin Newsom. Later, she botched House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy’s name, calling him, “Mitchell.”
“My own Governor, um – uh-uh-um Gavin Newsom’s been so spectacular,” she told CNN propagandist Jake Tapper.
What just happened to Nancy Pelosi? Did she pull a Biden and forget Gavin Newsom's name… or? pic.twitter.com/ctZGycIiAG
— Abigail Marone (@abigailmarone) April 26, 2020
Later, she called McCarthy, “Mitchell.”
“…I want it to be bipartisan. The Republican leader Mitchell McCarthy as assured me that he will consider this, he’s not there yet,” she said.
Nancy Pelosi pulls a Biden and forgets Kevin McCarthy’s name, calls him “Mitchell McCarthy”
Is…is she okay? pic.twitter.com/r0CaQqWDRY
— Kyle Martinsen – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@KyleMartinsen_) April 26, 2020
Just think — THIS is what’s in charge of the House of Representatives right now.
H/T Gateway Pundit
- Video of the Day: MSNBC, Pelosi Spread Conspiracy Theory Of Trump Delaying Election
- Pelosi doesn’t understand widespread protests over nat’l shutdown
- Chris Wallace Confronts Nancy Pelosi on Feb 24 Chinatown Stroll (Video)
- Tone-Deaf Millionaire Pelosi Shows Freezer Full of Gourmet Ice Cream Amid Shutdowns
- Pelosi Wants New Coronavirus Relief Package to Include Stipulations For Federally Forced Vote By Mail For 2020 Election
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.