As the whole world knows by now, Infowars’ Alex Jones has essentially been made an “unperson” by various social media outlets seeking to strip him of his ability to engage in speech online. Now, media analyst and author Mark Dice says he’s next:
- Cartoon of the Day: Tech Got Your Tongue?
- Facebook accused of hindering investigation into murder of teenage girl
- Facebook bans German author over book on migrant crime
- Opinion: Silicon Valley tech giants like Facebook, Google now a direct threat to U.S. freedom, democracy
- Video of the Day: Mike Adams calls for arrest, criminal prosecution of executives running tech giants
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line and be sure to check out our MeWe page here and our new PatrioticSpace group here.
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!