Apparently, the propagandists at CBS News aren’t very well-informed about the Constitution. On Monday, CBS This Morning’s Nikole Killion asked Bernie Sanders if he would pick Democrat Socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to be his running mate.
There’s only one problem. She’s too young.
“If you are the nominee, Senator, would you consider the Congresswoman as your running mate?” she asked.
“I think I’m too young for that,” AOC said.
Newsbusters’ Scott Whitlock reminds us of Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution, which says:
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
Before you breathe a sigh of relief, though, Sanders DID say she would have a spot in his future administration, assuming he gets elected…
- Video: Bernie Sanders pledges end to immigration raids, ‘moratorium’ on deportations
- Socialist AOC and the Plan to Destroy The Republic
- Democrat Socialist Ocasio-Cortez misquotes Constitution, threatens to run for president even though she’s not qualified
- Crazy Bernie Sanders uses video of attack on Trump in online political ad
- Report: Bernie Sanders privately expressed support to Ilhan Omar over anti-Semitic tweets
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.