Welcome to “1984.” Today’s video of the day comes to us courtesy of the Gateway Pundit’s Cassandra Fairbanks, who reported that a man was booted off a Frontier Airlines flight for having the audacity to state, “Make America Great Again.”
According to Fairbanks, this is the second time the passenger, identified as Kenny Cool, has been given the bum’s rush by Frontier.
“I boarded saying ‘MAGA, Trump 2020, Roger Stone is an innocent man’ and when I got to my seat a guy said ‘hey, I like your hat’ and I thanked him. Then he said ‘just kidding,’ so I said ‘oh okay, well let’s Make America Great Again.’ He responded by saying, ‘yeah, until we kill him,’” Cool told the Gateway Pundit. “After that was when that lady chimed in calling me a school shooter. Just minutes later I was escorted off the plane without explanation.”
Airline staff, however, had a different point of view, claiming that Cool had made a threat. We’re not sure what it is that constitutes a threat, however.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Tyranny or Freedom?
Fairbanks is asking for anyone who witnessed the incident, which reportedly took place on Monday evening, to contact the Gateway Pundit.
Cool, meanwhile, is reportedly seeking legal representation and intends to file a lawsuit against the airline.
Here’s the video:
Of course, we can’t help but wonder:
- Airline passenger to man wearing MAGA hat: Your hat ‘sanctions murder, evisceration’ of Jews
- Video of the Day: Dad dares daughter to knock off dude’s MAGA hat for $100
- UC Riverside student goes bananas over MAGA hat, says freedom of speech is ‘genocide’ — Video
- Trump supporter in El Cajon attacked, beaten on Periscope for wearing #MAGA hat — Video
- Special snowflake: ‘Make America Great Again’ hat is ‘hate speech’ on college campus
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: