I’ve heard a lot of moronic things at MSNBC — the cable outlet I once dubbed the official network of insane liberal hate. But this goes off the chart.
After playing a clip of socialist Sen. Bernie Sanders, who, by the way, is running to be the Democratic Party candidate for the White House, Perry and her guests actually said that socialism never took hold in the United States not because it doesn’t work, but because of — you guessed it — racism.
This is pure weapons-grade stupid, but as The Right Scoop’s Soopermexican points out, it’s not quite as idiotic as their claim that white sluts can reclaim the word “slut” but black sluts can’t because of racism. I gotta admit, that ranks right up there with the lunatic principal of a Portland school who once claimed she could spot racism in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
The relevant portion starts at about 10:30 into the video below:
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Not Anti-Semitic?
No doubt, all five of Harris Perry’s low-information viewers will buy into this nonsense.
Need I say it?
H/T The Right Scoop
- Bernie Sanders calls for socialist ‘revolution’ to ‘transform’ America
- Video: Donald Trump calls ‘maniac’ Bernie Sanders a ‘socialist slash Communist’
- Racist moonbat wipes butt with U.S. flag, posts vile photo on Facebook
- Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- Education consultant says white paper may cause racism in young children