He may have meant Canada, but it doesn’t appear from this clip that he ever corrected himself. Still, isn’t it good to know this is just a heartbeat away from the Presidency?
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Don’t just take my word for it, check out the video below:
By the way, it’s not the first time “Plugs” has spoken about China. Back in 2012, he declared that the “great cities” of the world are in China, not the United States.
“If I blindfolded Americans and took them into some of the airports or ports in China, and then took one of them to any of your cities in the middle of the night just so that they could see it,” he said. “And then said, ‘which one is… your city in America and which one is in China,’ most Americans would say, ‘That great one is in America.’”
“It’s not,” he added. Video can be seen here.
Part of me really hopes he runs for president in 2016…
H/T Gateway Pundit
- At U.S.-Africa summit, Joe Biden refers to ‘nation of Africa’
- Homeowner arrested after taking Biden’s advice, firing warning shotgun blast
- Vice President Joe Biden caught in lie about college football career
- Stunning: Photo shows female biker in Joe Biden’s lap
- Joe Biden admits: ‘Yes we do’ want to raise taxes by a trillion dollars