The FBI has expanded its investigation into Hillary’s emails into a criminal probe aimed at Hillary and her aides for possible lies told to the FBI during it’s investigation. The FBI takes these charges, which can carry a five year prison sentence, very seriously. When they are given bad information, the cost of the investigations increase exponentially. The FBI is specifically looking in U.S. Code 18, Section 1001:
(a)Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
(c)With respect to any matter within the jurisdiction of the legislative branch, subsection (a) shall apply only to—
- Voter Fraud in Ohio Tied to Hillary Clinton and George Soros
- Conservative talk show host launches devastating anti-Hillary ad
- Video: Clinton supporters endorse Sharia law in U.S.
- Site says Obama stole election through voter fraud
- Evidence of massive voter fraud discovered in North Carolina 2012 election