As soon as Michael Flynn is exonerated, President Trump should appoint him FBI director and have him clean the place out.
People really criticized President Trump for firing this guy?
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) April 30, 2020
Devastating flashback clip of Comey just aired on @marthamaccallum show.
When asked who went around the protocol of going through the WH Counsel’s office and instead decided to send the FBI agents into White House for the Flynn perjury trap, Comey smugly responds “I sent them.”
— Elise Stefanik (@EliseStefanik) April 29, 2020
There’s a lot going on right now regarding Michael Flynn and the mishandling of his case by his former lawyers, but Techo Fog is here with unsealed FBI notes that read, “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?” More
Cross-posted with BB4SP
- Gen Michael Flynn Set Up — Newly Released Docs Reveal FBI Plot
- FBI Director Wray Pushed To Withhold Exculpatory Evidence In Flynn Case
- AG Barr Hires Outside Prosecutor to Review Michael Flynn Case
- Comey Admits FISA Court Given False Information by FBI (Video)
- DOJ Refuses to Prosecute Comey In Spite of IG Referral
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.