Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer, however, said the State Department rushed to condemn Israel as the incident was still under investigation. According to Dermer, Israel never shelled the school in its attack on members of Islamic Jihad. Now, a video has emerged indicating that Hamas staged the aftermath to present a false picture of what really happened.
Jeff Dunetz wrote at Truth Revolt:
Will Donald Trump win the 2024 election?
The account promoted by Hamas and repeated by the United States and the U.N. on Sunday was that an Israeli mortar hit a U.N. school, killing 10 people, including children. However, evidence is emerging that the Israeli strike hit outside of the school and the bodies were moved into the courtyard to make it look like Israel hit the school.
Rick Moran noted at PJTatler that the shell “struck a street outside the school gates on Sunday morning.”
Now a video posted by Moral Divide indicates the Palestinian propaganda machine — otherwise known as “Pallywood” — had swung into action. And naturally, the rabidly anti-Israel left bought it, hook, line and sinker.
Here’s the video:
Don’t hold your breath waiting for the State Department to apologize…
- Twitter photo shows Satanic evil of Hamas – hanging kids on fence to protect building from IDF
- Moonbat professor calls Israel ‘the spiritual heir to Nazism,’ signs ‘jihad until victory’
- Marine vet assaulted by pro-Hamas goons at CAIR-sponsored event, no arrests made
- The difference between Hamas and the Nazis
- Son of Hamas founder to CNN: Hamas seeks destruction of Israel, global Islamic caliphate
- Pro-Hamas supporters in UK, Canada: ‘Heil Hitler’, ‘Burn in hell’
- Jewish student shown pictures of ovens, told to ‘get in’ by classmates
- Daily Beast’s Dean Obeidallah falsely claims conservatives want Arabs killed
- Lebanese reporter: Iran should send nukes to Hamas for use against Israel
- Journalists receive death threats after reporting Hamas uses human shields
- Hamas supporters in Miami attack, threaten to kill Jewish reporter