U.S. Is open ocean warm bath water.
We’re talking about the potential of the storm getting really big and we don’t know exactly where the storm will hit. There are many states under threat right now.
At least six. From the Carolinas through Georgia coastline. Into Florida. Certainly and then also into the Gulf of Mexico. Louisiana and Alabama. Mississippi. You need to be on the lookout. This is the projected cone. The time frame is Sunday evening into Monday morning. With the potential land fall putting central Florida on the radar scope. It really has so many factors. So many different steering currents that guide the storm. We are going to keep making alterations to the path. Be on alert from Carolinas through Florida and Gulf Coast as well.
All right. We’ll get back to you.
- Fake civics: CNN reporter completely botches explanation of impeachment — Video
- ‘Fake History’ CNN uses blatant lie to help Democrats’ war against Electoral College
- CNN now fake history network, claims Bastille Day anniversary of U.S. entry into World War I
- Facts be damned: CNN continues to push Russia collusion conspiracy theory
- CNN and Other MSM Outlets: Forever Fake News
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: