This morning’s video by contributor Adam Taxin deals with the trending #ReleaseTheMemo hashtag that refers to a scathing report on a classified FISA memo that indicates the, well, you know, is about to hit the proverbial fan.
As we reported earlier today, many are demanding the memo be released to the public, using the hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo.
“I have read the memo. The sickening reality has set in. I no longer hold out hope there is an innocent explanation for the information the public has seen. I have long said it is worse than Watergate. It was
#neverTrump & #alwaysHillary. #releasethememo,” Rep Steve King, R-Iowa, said in a tweet.
The scandal has been called “worse than Watergate,” and one GOP representative said people should go to jail over what has happened.
Here’s Adam’s video:
And be sure to visit Adam’s YouTube channel here.
- ‘Worse than Watergate’ — ‘Shocking’ memo allegedly reveals FISA abuse by senior FBI, DOJ officials
- WaPo #FISAGate: Obama Administration DID Spy on Trump Campaign
- Trump Was Right Again: Obama Administration Had Trump Tower Bugged
- GOP Rep. warns: ‘We are at risk of a coup d’etat’ unless Mueller resigns or is fired
- Tony Podesta threatens Tucker Carlson after report he is ‘central figure’ in Mueller probe
And if you’re as concerned about online censorship as we are, go here and order this book: