Today’s video of the day comes to us from the American Mirror, which reported that Maxine Waters, the California Democrat obsessed with impeachment and conspiracy theories involving Russians, may have just admitted that she has put the cart ahead of the horse when it comes to removing the president from power.
According to Kyle Olson:
“And I do know that if he crosses certain lines, like the firing of Mueller that that puts him in the position where even Republicans may rise to the occasion and accept their responsibility,” she said.
“And there may be other things that we don’t know about. I have started, you know, this conversation early on, right after he was sworn into office and I learned a lot about his allies and their connections to Russia and the oligarchs, etc.,” Waters told Ari Melber.
“And so I have continued to talk about this president being unworthy and should be impeached and I know that you have to have the facts — the dots must be connected — but I believe it certainly can be done, and if anybody can do it, Mueller can do it,” she said.
Did Maxine Waters just admit that she has no “facts” with which to impeach Trump? But that it “can” be done?
Sounds like it to us.
Here’s the video:
- Exclusive: Maxine Waters silent on threats to murder president, violence against Trump supporters
- Video: Maxine Waters promises reparations for blacks in ‘stump speech for 2020’
- Twitter suspends user for criticizing Maxine Waters
- Maxine Waters: Trump ‘racist’ for questioning my IQ
- Maxine Waters: Russia is out to get me! — Video