According to liberals, everything is racist. While appearing on CNN Monday morning, the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Ryan Lenz claimed the phrase “drain the swamp” is racist, the Daily Caller reported.
“Drain the swam was a meme, a Twitter hashtag that grew, exploded, really, after Donald Trump came forward with allegations it was a rigged election,” he told “At This Hour” host John Berman. “It was spread specifically — or among the people that were spreading the drain the swamp hashtag were avowed racists, white supremacists who exist on Twitter to harass and demean various ethnic groups.”
“So we have a little bit of a two-sided message here,” Lenz added. “Yeah, he’s saying stop it, but he’s also, you know, giving a wink-wink, nod-nod to the very people he’s asking to step away from their violence.”
Here’s video of the segment:
Berman responded by saying that “there are plenty of people who are in favor of draining the swamp, not having lobbyists involved and taking some of the money out of politics that I’m sure have no notion at all that is anyway a connection or supported by groups like this.”
But facts seem to mean nothing to the race-baiting left.
Just so you know — according to the SPLC, a group that sees racists and hatemongers everywhere — now thinks you’re racist if you want to see the corruption end in Washington…
- Trump: ‘Time to drain the swamp in Washington, D.C.’
- If Only the New York Times Would Practice What it Promises…about Guns
- Southern Poverty Law Center blames ‘far-right homophobes’ for LAX shooting
- Terrific: Report says al Qaeda terrorists living in America, getting taxpayer-funded benefits
- Report: Hillary had racist, violent meltdown after Commander-in-Chief forum — Video
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: