According to Al Gore — the pope of the global warming religion — Republicans and the Koch brothers are to blame for global warming. Even though there hasn’t been any global warming for years…
Gore made the comments while speaking with former Obama adviser David Axelrod at the university of Chicago in response to comments made by Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
“Anyone who wants to set his or her aspirations for the Republican nomination for the presidency in 2016 already knows they can’t possibly cross the Koch Brothers and the others who are part of that group. …They are large carbon polluters and ideological anti-statists who are really terrified that the government would do anything new,” he said.
Video of his comments can be seen below, courtesy of Illinois Review:
The entire hour-long interview can be seen below, if you can stomach listening to this claptrap that long…
- Al Gore applauds Reddit’s decision to ban critics of man-made global warming
- Al Gore compares global warming skeptics to southern racists
- New UN treaty would give ‘Mother Earth’ same rights as human beings
- Chris Matthews: I hate objective journalism when it comes to global warming
- Climate change delegates sign petition to ban water
- Obama for America global warming rally attracts zero attendees
- Global warming scientist calls for rationing, 20 years of no economic growth
- WH Science Czar seeks to ‘de-develop the United States’ using ‘free market’
- Global Warming summit begins with prayer to Mayan goddess Ixchel