On Monday, Mike Dickinson, the self-described “left-wing liberal” seeking the House seat held by Eric Cantor, R-Va., demonstrated the definition of “low-information” when he asked if 19-year-old Kendall Jones — the Texas Tech cheerleader who also happens to be a hunter — can be thrown into prison for crimes against humanity.
The reason? She’s a hunter, and he hates her guts.
He actually went there…
Fortunately, a number of people schooled Dickinson on the difference between “humanity” and animals.
@VoteMike2014 what she is doing is completely legal fat boy
— NJ CONSERVATIVE (@YouthRightWing) July 15, 2014
Others reminded Dickinson that the animals Jones hunts are not endangered. Of course, facts mean nothing to unhinged liberals like Dickinson.
Here’s just a sampling of Dickinson’s obsessive, misogynistic tweets:
And to think this creature actually wants to be in Congress…
One person had a different idea:
- Lib hatemonger Mike Dickinson defends bounty for nude photos of teen hunter Kendall Jones
- Va. liberal: I want to ‘assassinate’ character of teenage hunter Kendall Jones
- Va. Dem. offers reward for nude photos of hunter-cheerleader Kendall Jones
- Va. Dem. Mike Dickinson seeks sex stories, photos of teen hunter Kendall Jones
- Va. Dem. who says Fox lies admits lying about adult business ties on Fox News
- Va. Dem. expresses hope hunter-cheerleader Kendall Jones killed by wild animals
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?