As CFL contributor Steven H. Ahle noted earlier today, Barack Obama said we need better “ideas” to defeat ISIS, since his — such as they are — clearly aren’t working.
So Twitter users stepped up to the plate to do the job Obama obviously doesn’t want to do. As Twitchy reported, blogger Caleb Howe provided some ideas:
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Others got into the effort:
— Proud Deplorable MAGA (@LoriBlaney) July 6, 2015
— Dr. Platimus (@SWGaspar) July 6, 2015
- Obama Says We Can’t Defeat ISIS With Guns…Must Use Ideas…WTH?
- Bad optics: Obama golfs as Iraq disintegrates under ISIS attacks
- President Obama fiddles as the world burns
- UK paper asks: Is Barack Obama the weakest President in history?
- Mark Levin warns: Obama preparing country for coup against Constitution
- Retired Army officer calls for ‘American Spring’ to oust Obama, other leaders
- Vet J. R. Salzman: Iraq takeover by ISIS result of Obama’s malice toward vets