OpinionPoliticsTerrorism

Subversive Dem Rep. Jamie Raskin DEMANDS Trump Return Violent Venezuelan Terrorists and Criminals To Rape, Murder Americans (Video)

During a House hearing on Tuesday, subversive Democrat Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-N.Y., demanded President Trump return violent Venezuelan terrorists and criminals who were allowed into the country illegally by Joe Biden.

He also called on his fellow subversive Democrats to demand the same.

“I call on my colleagues to demand that the Trump Administration comply with all judicial orders while appealing whichever ones they want to appeal, and to demand the return of people unlawfully taken to El Salvador on that so-called plane full of ‘gang bangers,’” he said.

According to the Gateway Pundit:

Will this presidential election be the most important in American history?

Raskin was referencing two aircraft carrying suspected illegal immigrant gang members tied to Tren de Aragua and MS-13, who were flown to El Salvador last month after entering the United States illegally.

Their deportation was the result of an agreement signed between President Trump and El Salvador’s President Nayib Bukele, which involves deporting these criminals to one of the country’s notorious mega prisons.

He added that the deportation of said criminals was a “blatant violation of American due process and all of our constitutional values.”

Raskin, the report adds, also whined about the criticism being leveled at the judicial junta now usurping the Constitution and the Executive Branch.

Here’s video:

Raskin’s demands and alternative view of reality comes on the same day that CNN reported Democrats in Congress are seeing the lowest approval rating of all time at just 21 percent:

The bottom line is that Raskin, like the rest of the subversive Democrat Party, hates Trump so much that he’s willing to let Americans be raped and murdered by foreign terrorists just to hurt the president.

Raskin’s office refused to comment on his outrageous demand.

Related:

Make social media great again! After years of government-sanctioned, taxpayer-subsidized censorship, free speech and a free press are coming back, much to the chagrin of freedom-hating totalitarian leftists everywhere. Progress has been made, but much more needs to be done.  Follow our NEW Facebook page here and help spread the word.  You can also check out our MeWe page here, follow us on Gab, Truth SocialTwitter, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.

Bookmark this site, sign up for our newsletter, check back often, and feel free to contact us here with tips or comments.

While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views:Trending Views

Joe Newby

A 10-year veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps, Joe ran for a city council position in Riverside, Calif., in 1991 and managed successful campaigns for the Idaho state legislature. Co-author of "Banned: How Facebook enables militant Islamic jihad," Joe wrote for Examiner.com from 2010 until it closed in 2016 and his work has been published at Newsbusters, Spokane Faith and Values and other sites. He now runs the Conservative Firing Line.

Related Articles

Our Privacy Policy has been updated to support the latest regulations.Click to learn more.×