On Monday, my good friend and CFL colleague Howard Portnoy wrote of a picture posted to Twitter that according to the original poster, allegedly shows an ISIS militant announcing his marriage to a terrified seven-year-old girl.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
First read the caption. Then spend a moment or two studying the photo portrait. Pay careful attention to the contrasting emotions imprinted in the facial expressions of the two subjects. On the right is a grinning ISIS militant. His arm encircles his personal spoils of conquest: his
blushingbawling bride, age 7.
A post at The Muslim Issue explains:
A kafir has no human value in Islam. They (sic) can be exploited for their skills, for sex, for slavery, for anything – or just be killed off. Muslims believe they have great rewards in heaven for killing kafirs.
The photo was published on twitter by a Muslim user (@Fadel_alHadidi) and profess (sic) to be an ISIS militant marrying a 7-year old kafir in occupied minority district of either Mosul or Syria (source and image is unconfirmed). When a forced conversion takes place, the victim is first be forced to recite the Quran to make the pedo-marriage halal according to Sharia law.
As Portnoy emphasized, this is unconfirmed at this point. After all, it’s not as though child brides are unheard of. One person, for example, claimed:
— Ali El-Ayyoubi (@ali_aub75) August 3, 2014
That must’ve been one brutal competition.
Another person claimed:
So, which is it?
“It is entirely possible that the man is the child’s father and is merely comforting her over her failure to spell her word correctly in the spelling bee finals. But there is something about his face — perhaps the set of his eyes — and the little girl’s visage that suggest something far more sinister,” Portnoy said.
- Video: Hamas spokesman admits using human shields, says they are effective against IDF
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Twitter photo shows Satanic evil of Hamas – hanging kids on fence to protect building from IDF
- Video indicates UN school attack blamed on Israel appears to have been staged
- Video: Ben Shapiro shreds CNN for anti-Israel bias — on CNN
- Blog notes seven similarities between Hamas and Obama
- Pro-Hamas supporters in UK, Canada: ‘Heil Hitler’, ‘Burn in hell’
- Jewish student shown pictures of ovens, told to ‘get in’ by classmates
- Daily Beast’s Dean Obeidallah falsely claims conservatives want Arabs killed
- Lebanese reporter: Iran should send nukes to Hamas for use against Israel
- Journalists receive death threats after reporting Hamas uses human shields
- Hamas supporters in Miami attack, threaten to kill Jewish reporter