On Monday night, Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and his wife were chased out of a Washington, D.C. restaurant by a gaggle of screaming far-left anti-Kavanaugh protesters.
“We believe survivors!” was the chant of the evening, according to a video posted to Twitter by an Antifa account. The Antifa account also informed us that supporting Kavanaugh makes one a fascist.
“Hi, I’d love to talk to you about Brett Kavanaugh tonight. I’m a constituent, love to know what your vote is going to be tonight. I know that you’re very close friends with Mr. Kavanaugh,” one woman asks Cruz.
“Senator, I have a right to know what your position is on Brett Kavanaugh,” she added.
“God bless you, ma’am,” Cruz said in response.
“Bless you as well, I really appreciate you,” the woman said. “I’m a survivor of sexual assault. I believe all survivors. There are now three people who have come forward and who have said that Brett Kavanaugh has attacked them. I know that you’re close friends with him. Could you talk to him about that? Could you talk to him about his position?”
Protesters also blocked his wife from leaving the restaurant and one of them told Cruz that his Democrat Party challenger, Beto O’Rourke, was “way hotter” than him.
This, by the way, is the modern left. Let that sink in.
- ‘Creepy porn lawyer’ Michael Avenatti accuses Kavanaugh of facilitating gang rapes
- Questions raised as fourth named witness to alleged Kavanaugh assault denies knowledge of party
- Report: Scrubbed yearbooks from Christine Ford’s school years allegedly show faculty-approved drinking, promiscuity
- Friend of Kavanaugh accuser to CNN’s Acosta: Everyone got molested, but not by Kavanaugh — Video
- Right on time: Smear against Kavanaugh continues with questionable account from second accuser
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!