Throughout the duration of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the world has gotten a good look at the way in which the Kremlin operates, and not much of what we’ve seen is pretty.
What Vladimir Putin’s army lacks in skill they make up for in atrocities, and the “special military operation” launched by Russia has been declared a “genocide” by a number of competent observers. Add to this a number of atrocious and verifiable war crimes, and Putin’s strategy is beginning to look a lot like what we saw in the late 1930’s in Europe.
This week, the Kremlin once again pushed the envelope, deploying yet another controversial weapon on an unsuspecting public.
VLADIMIR PUTIN has stepped up his attack on the Donetsk region of eastern Ukraine as reports claim Russian forces have launched a chemical assault during an air raid.
The Russian attacks concentrated on Avdiivka, a conflict-worn settlement in the eastern Donbas region. This comes after the Kremlin announced it would look to consolidate its hold on the separatist regions of Luhansk and Donetsk in the Donbas.
“Phosphorous shells” hit the city on Wednesday morning, targeting the “centre” with two strikes.
The assault sparked fires in the area, followed by an “airstrike” on a high-rise structure.
It is thought at least one person has been wounded.
An account linked to the Head of the Donetsk Regional Military Administration tweeted: “The Russians hit the Avdiivka twice with phosphorous shells!
While phosphorous munitions are not considered “chemical weapons” in the legal sense, experts have suggested that their use in civilian areas constitutes an egregious violation of human rights.
Cross-posted with Flag and Cross
- Locations In The US To Avoid At All Costs If Nuclear War With Russia Erupts
- Mad Dog Putin Personally Threatens to Nuke The West Over Ukraine Interference
- Oh, Hell! Russia Launches Diabolical New ‘Satan’ Missile
- Russia Flies Nuclear Bomber Near Ukraine Border (Video)
- Zelenskyy: Russia Likely to Use Nukes in Ukraine
- Russia Threatens USA Over Weapons Shipments
- Ghoulish: Russia Forbids Civilian Burials, Exhumes Ukrainian Dead
- Russia Threatens Europe with Nukes Again, Gets Tepid Response
- Ukrainian Ambassador: Russia Abducted 121,000 Ukrainian Children
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.