On Monday, Donald Trump held a campaign rally at Deltaplex Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan. the event was live-streamed on YouTube and can be seen below.
But, Jim Hoft said at the Gateway Pundit, one YouTube user going by the screenname “Satan” repeatedly called for Trump to be shot.
The comments were gone by the time we went to YouTube, but Hoft managed to get screen shots of the comments:
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Hoft has more, which can be seen here.
Here’s video of Trump’s speech:
“I hope somebody notified the FBI,” Hoft said.
Exit question: Does the DNC approve of death threats against Donald Trump?
- Liberal graffiti states desire of leftists: ‘Kill all Republicans’
- Virginia liberal endorses death for Trump supporters, calls for prayers
- Trump Triumphs: Proof Positive That Muslims Celebrated 9/11 in Jersey City
- Unhinged: Liberals express hope conservatives die eating Chick-fil-A
- Gay sex columnist to Bill Maher: I wish all Republicans were f—–g dead