In a video posted to YouTube Wednesday, Mark Dice said that a black American “terrorist” on Twitter is calling for Mizzou students — specifically blacks — to kill all white people.
According to Dice, the Twitter user, identified as @Charleeea, posted the offensive message which remained live for at least two hours. The user in question protected her Twitter account so no one other than her followers can see the messages, but it was captured for all posterity:
take our poll - story continues below
— Jarvarro (@Jarvarro) November 11, 2015
Gee, ya think?
Here’s Dice’s video:
- Mizzou student VP: First Amendment creates ‘hostile and unsafe learning environment’ – Video
- Flashback: Blacks call for slavery, death to white people, including babies — Video
- Racist moonbat wipes butt with U.S. flag, posts vile photo on Facebook
- DHS employee’s website: ‘We are going to have to kill a lot of whites’
- New Black Panther audio: ‘If they are white, kill ‘em all’