Not only that, but people will die and lose body parts unless the GOP-controlled House immediately adopts the Gang of Eight amnesty bill.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
The NRO posted a transcript of his comments:
“Today, someone is going to die in that desert, trying to return to their families, women and men are going to die in that desert; someone’s going to lose a finger, a hand, an eye, a life today because an unscrupulous employer is going to put them in harm’s way, someone’s going to die; there’s a woman that’s going to be raped in a field somewhere in America today because she has no rights in this country, and we need to end that; there are children who are going to cry and there are marriages that are going to be destroyed because someone is going to be deported, and there are going to be children that are going to be left orphaned in this country.”
Video can be seen below:
Remember, Gutierrez is the Illinois liberal who said Obama should rule like a dictator on illegal immigration…
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez wants Obama to rule like a dictator on illegal immigration
- Marco Rubio confronted on amnesty at town hall, defends ‘Gang of Eight’ bill (Video)
- Conservatives warn: ‘Gang of Eight’ immigration bill will destroy America
- Sarah Palin compares Rubio to Judas on immigration: ’30 pieces of silver’
- Fifteen Republicans help advance Gang of Eight amnesty bill in ‘test vote’
- Sarah Palin: Senate trying to ‘Pelosi’ Gang of Eight immigration bill
- Immigration Bill is an Anti Jobs Bill…For Americans
- Senate invokes cloture on immigration bill; 15 Republicans vote with Democrats
- Website starts recall against Sens. Jeff Flake, John McCain over immigration
- Immigration Bill Includes Big Bribes
- Amnesty bill lets DHS waive criminal activity by illegal aliens, not U.S. citizens
- Immigration attorney: ‘Illegal immigration’ a ‘misnomer of Fox News’
- MoveOn.org video: Saying ‘illegal’ immigrants fits definition of a hate crime
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.