CNN, the Democrat-media outlet some call the “Clinton news network” or the “communist news network” has gone overboard with its anti-freedom and anti-Second Amendment propaganda.
On Friday, Piers Morgan, who knows as much about the Second Amendment as I do about brain surgery, went so far as to blame future mass school shootings on the NRA, Matt Hadro reported at Newsbusters.
“Coming to a town near you, courtesy of the #NRA – Gunfights At The U.S. School Corral,” he tweeted.
Morgan wasn’t finished, however.
He went on to call the NRA agenda “murderous” and seemed to encourage violence against the 4 million-member organization.
“This is your moment, America: The #NRA has 4 million members, your population is 311 million. Don’t stand for this murderous crap any more,” he added.
Morgan is entitled to his opinion, of course, and CNN has the right to air whatever opinion they wish. They do not, however, have a Constitutional right to an audience.
Since the tragic shooting that took the lives of 20 young children in Connecticut, liberals have blamed the NRA and called for members of the group to be murdered. One of those calling for death is a member of the Texas Democratic Party Executive Committee. CNN and every other outlet in the Democrat-media complex has remained silent about the threats.
Does CNN support murdering 4 million Americans because they support the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms?
It’s time for freedom-loving Americans to stand up for their Constitutional rights and let networks like CNN know they will not tolerate the propaganda, threats and lies any longer.
Trending: BREAKING: ARTURO D’ELIA CAUGHT: Head Of Italian Aerospace Company’s IT Department Used ‘Military Grade Cyber Warfare’ To Switch Votes ‘For Trump To Biden’ -ADMISSION VIA SWORN AFFIDAVIT! HOW DID HE DO IT? WHO WERE HIS HANDLERS? VIDEO EVIDENCE!
We must do our part, or we will no longer have the free republic our founders fought and died to create.
Watch Morgan berate an advocate of freedom as “stupid”:
- Discovery Channel cancels Ted Nugent’s gun show, says rocker will not be back
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members after NRA press conference
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee to America: Turn in your guns
- Meet six people who would not be alive if liberals had their way on guns
- Actress Marg Helgenberger: ‘One can only hope’ NRA members are shot dead
- University professor calls for beheading of NRA CEO, says NRA terrorist group
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Democratic Party leader: Call to shoot NRA members not a death threat
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Should an apology from a Democratic Party Executive Committee member cover calls for mass shootings?
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members, repeal of Second Amendment
- Eric Holder: Time to ask ‘hard questions’ about Constitutional rights
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Democratic lawmaker: Obama must ‘exploit’ murdered children to get gun control
- MSNBC: Founders who wrote Second Amendment ‘owned slaves, oppressed women’
- Liberals blame NRA for Connecticut school shooting, call for gun control
- Global gun control? Critics warn U.N. treaty would undermine U.S. gun rights
- Gun rights advocate: Obama said people shouldn’t be able to own guns
- Obama Administration working on gun control ‘under the radar’