On Monday, a protester interrupted Jerrold Nadler’s sham impeachment hearing, shouting what a number of Americans are feeling about the entire process.
“Americans are sick of your impeachment scam! Trump is innocent!” the protester, J. Owen Shroyer, said.
Here’s video as posted to Twitter:
"Americans are sick of your impeachment scam! Trump is innocent!" — House Judiciary's impeachment hearing is immediately interrupted by a pro-Trump protester. pic.twitter.com/bbcguyKLFF
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) December 9, 2019
Shroyer later said he was being arrested for exercising his First Amendment rights:
Another view of the protest:
And a third view of the protest:
NEW: Pro-Trump protester disrupts impeachment hearing, is escorted out by Capitol Police: pic.twitter.com/vuEFv7BVHB
— Frank Thorp V (@frankthorp) December 9, 2019
Shroyer, who works as a reporter and radio host for Alex Jones’ Infowars, has been released from jail.
- Video of the Day: Nadler ADMITS impeachment coup about beating Trump in 2020
- Report: House Judiciary Committee report implicates Trump in TREASON
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
- How far will Nadler, Dems go in coup d’etat against Trump?
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.